Effective immediately, electronic copies of trailing documents can be delivered to PennyMac via the PennyMac Correspondent Portal (https://portal.gopennymac.com/). Trailing documents must include, but are not limited to:
- Original recorded mortgage and any applicable riders or addendums;
- Original recorded assignment of mortgage as required pursuant to this Delivery chapter and all original recorded intervening assignments, if any;
- Original final title insurance policy and any required waivers, attorney’s opinion, and/or applicable endorsements;
- Original recorded CEMA Agreement;
- Original recorded Gap Mortgage and any applicable riders or addendums;
- Certified copy of the recorded power of attorney, if any.
Mortgage loans purchased by PennyMac require delivery of all trailing documents as they become available but not to exceed 270 days from the purchase date.
Link to the Trailing Documents Portal step-by-step guide can be found here.
Please contact your Sales Representative with any questions.